2021 Citizenship of Antigua and Barbuda
You can apply for citizenship of Antigua and Barbuda under the citizenship program by investing in real estate, business or a national development fund.
Distinctive Features and Benefits:
- Double citizenship;
- Direct residence is not required;
- There is no taxation in terms of world income;
- Residence – only five days, for five years;
- No requirements for education, management experience;
- Have the opportunity to visit more than 150 countries, including Hong Kong, Great Britain, as well as those included in the Schengen zone;
- Received within a period not exceeding three months, including minor children, as well as minors under the age of 25;
- Registration of citizenship for parents under the age of 65 cohabiting with the direct applicant;
- Registration of citizenship for people with disabilities who are entrusted to people (children, parents);
- Any receipt of official documents, within a period not exceeding 60 days from the investment date;
- Territory favorable to permanent residence
Investing in state-certified real estate:
Under the program under review, the cost of the acquired property must be at least US $ 400,000 in pre-approved plans. The property must have been in possession for at least five years. Title registration, registration fees, and payment of taxes are paid in excess of the purchase cost of the property. You can contact us for Antigua Barbuda Citizenship plans by clicking this highlighted link. We are providing best citizenship plans for residency.
Organization of entrepreneurship
The applicant must make an investment of US in millions to start a business and obtain citizenship of Antigua and Barbuda. Furthermore, investments can be collective. In this case, the minimum for each candidate is USD 400; the total minimum is USD 5 million. Mainly driven by the tourism sector, which contributes nearly 60% of its GDP and 40% of investments, the country’s economy is one of the strongest of any Caribbean country. Antigua and Barbuda is governed by a representative and parliamentary democratic monarchy and follows the model of Common English Law.
Learn about the Citizenship by Investment Program in Antigua
Since its inception in 2013, the Antigua Second Citizenship Program has been a popular choice among business professionals and high net worth individuals. An applicant can obtain citizenship of the country by investing in real estate, in a government-authorized business, or by making a non-repayable contribution to help improve the country’s infrastructure. Unlike some other citizenship-by-investment programs, applicants are not required to know the history of the country or speak their official language. Finally, applicants are not required to reside in the country for the duration of the application process.
General Eligibility Requirements for the Antigua Citizenship Program
In addition to making a significant investment in the country, the primary applicant, according to Antigua’s Citizenship by Investment Law, must meet certain criteria in order for their application to be approved.
- He must not have a criminal record.
- Must be in good health
- Must undergo due diligence checks and be approved.
- The dependents who can obtain citizenship at the same time as the principal applicant are as follows:
- The spouse
- Children under 29
- Parents over the age of 58
For more info; visit our site which is mentioned in the highlighted link.