SBI PO exam is conducted by the State of India. This exam is conducted to select candidates for the post of Probationary Officers. The job of SBI PO is one of the most desired jobs in the sector of Banking. The aspirants work very hard to get through this examination. The notification for the SBI PO exam has not been released yet. It is expected to release in the month of September or October 2021. This exam will recruit two thousand Probationary Officers across different states in India. Given below are the tentative dates of the SBI PO Exam:
|SBI PO exam release date of notification||September or October 2021|
|SBI PO online form fillup||September or October 2021|
|Last date for online form fillup||To be notified soon|
|Release date of SBI PO prelims exam admit card||To be notified soon|
|SBI PO Preliminary examination||To be notified soon|
|Result date of preliminary exam||To be notified soon|
|Release date of SBI PO mains exam admit card||To be notified soon|
|SBI PO Mains examination||To be notified soon|
|Result date of mains examination||To be notified soon|
|SBI PO interview date||To be notified soon|
|Final result of selected candidates||To be notified soon|
If you are preparing for the SBI PO exam and have only one month left, follow these tips and tricks:
- Exam Pattern: At first, make yourself well-acquainted with the exam pattern of the exam. There are three phases of the SBI PO exam.
- Preliminary examination: This is the first stage of the examination. This exam is conducted to test the general aptitude of the candidates. The total mark of the prelims is 100 marks It will consist of objective questions. The duration of the preliminary exam is 1 hour and will be held online. There are three different sections of the exam.
1. English language- 30 marks
2. Numerical ability- 35 marks
3. Quantitative Aptitude- 35 marks
You have to qualify for the preliminary examination to appear in the mains examination.
- Mains examination: Once you clear the preliminary examination, you have to sit for the mains exam. The total mark of the mains exam is 200 marks. You will be allotted 3 hours. There will be 155 questions in the mains exam. There are both objective and descriptive questions in the mains exam. There are four sections of the exam.
1. English Language- 40 marks
2. Reasoning and Computer aptitude- 60 marks
3. Data interpretation and Data analysis- 60 marks
4. General /Banking/Economy Awareness- 40 marks
The total mark of the descriptive question is 50 marks. After qualifying the mains, you will be called for the interview.
- Interview: Interview is the last stage of the SBI PO exam. If you get through the interview, you will be eligible for the post of SBI Probationary Officer. During the interview round, the interviewers may ask you questions related to general knowledge and banking. They will also test your personality.
- Exam syllabus: Before beginning your exam preparation, go through the syllabus. It will give you a gist of all the topics. After knowing the syllabus, you will be able to plan your strategy accordingly.
- Follow a timetable: If you follow a timetable, you will be able to cover the entire syllabus in one month. You should study systematically every day. You should be able to give time to each topic on a regular basis. If you want to clear the SBI PO exam, you should be consistent.
- Previous year papers: Practice all the previous year papers to test the level of your preparation. You will come across many important questions and repeatedly asked questions in the previous year papers.
- Sample papers: You should solve all the sample papers few days before your exam. Try to complete the sample papers within 1 or 2 hours. It will also help you to improve your speed in solving problems. If you practice the sample papers, it will also enhance your analytical and reasoning ability. You can also join the SBI PO test series before the exam.
- Practice writing: The mains exam will comprise descriptive questions. For this, you have to practice writing. Avoid grammatical errors while writing. You should also be able to frame the sentences correctly. If you want to improve the quality of your answer, you may use new words. Your answers should be simple and concise. Do not make use of jargon. This will help you to fetch more marks.
- Learn English Language: English language is one of the important subjects in both the prelims and mains. You should have a grasp of the English language to qualify for the exams. Improve your writing skills and read books to learn new words. You should know the basic rules of grammar.
- Make your own notes: Start making notes before your exam. You can easily revise the notes every day. Prepare short notes from different topics. Note down the important answers and important points on your copy. Writing notes will also help you to remember better.
- Revision: Start revising the subjects few days before your exam. Do not keep anything pending before your exam. If you have revised the topics thoroughly, you will be able to answer the questions correctly. The more you revise, the better you will remember.
- Take guidance from tutorials: Nowadays, various tutorials are available online. If you need any guidance, you can take help from it.
- Check the official website of SBI regularly: You should check the official website for regular updates on the SBI PO exam.
- Do not take stress: It is important not to take stress before your exam. It may hamper your exam preparation. It can also trigger anxiety and nervousness. Stay confident and motivated before your exam.
These tips and tricks will help you to a great extent. You should also work hard and study smartly to clear the SBI PO exam in one month.