We all know about Youtube and those people who became famous from it. There are a lot of youtubers whose videos have got a lot of fame by being the creator of the most liked videos on YouTube. But what about you? If you guys want to become a star on YouTube what are some necessary things that you should follow?
YouTube search engine optimization is a very important thing that you should follow for your YouTube channel. It is very necessary for all the YouTuber but what happens if you don’t know about the YouTube search engine optimization. So here is the meaning of YouTube search engine optimization.
What is the meaning of YouTube Search Engine Optimization?
When we are talking about the YouTube search engine optimization a lot the optimization work can be encapsulated into this procedure that you guys can apply to all your past videos and then to each new video. YouTube search engine optimization work can be done by yourself or by the professionals (know more).
10 Tips to Rank your YouTube Videos
- Keyword research:- SEO Oxford insists that keyword research is the most important thing that should be considered before making any content or publishing any video on YouTube channel. Before posting any video on social media platforms or YouTube make sure you have enough knowledge about the keywords and find out all the relatable keywords for your video and for your YouTube channel. Once you do this you will get the experience of how to use relatable keywords on the videos.
- Relatable content:- When you decide to post any video on your YouTube channel or start a new YouTube channel make sure your video’s content is relatable to your channel’s name. For every YouTuber the first thing that is necessary is connectivity of audiences. If the audiences don’t feel any connectivity towards your content that means your content is not that much relatable or effective. So while making video the first thing you should do is write a script and for that you have to make relatable content for your audiences.
- Be continues:– You have to be continuous. This is the most important thing that you guys should follow because continuity is an essential thing in this field. When your audiences know about your timing of posting they will wait for your video on that specific day. For example if you posted a video on every Monday your subscriber will wait for your video and know about the timing so you have to post video on the specific day.
- Title should be clear:– Some of the YouTuber made this mistake; they did not post the Title clearly. Even this thing is so important because most of the audience click on those videos those titles are clear and relatable to their query. You should take a look at this matter and before posting any video you should make a good and effective title for your video and for your video’s channel.
- Attractive thumbnails:– An attractive thumbnail is an important thing because most of the people or audiences select the videos for watching by seeing thumbnails. An attractive thumbnail is a powerful tool that most YouTubers don’t take a look at. So before posting any video on your YouTube channel make sure your thumbnail is attractive. You can use a smiling human face as a video thumbnail.
- Effective description:– This is a big mistake that most YouTubers make. they do not write an effective description in the video or if they write they are not using the perfect word or sentences that are easy to understand. They write 2-3 lines which is not enough to understand the purpose of the video. So while writing descriptions make sure you cover all the topics that you are using in your video that can be helpful for those audiences who read the description before selecting the video to watch.
- Don’t forget to tag:– While posting videos make sure you put enough tags on the description section this will definitely help you in growth of your YouTube channel. You have to take a look on this matter and find out some important channels that you should tag.
- Share on other social media platforms:– This is the most important thing for all the YouTuber whether they are new or old. You have to share your video link on your other social media platforms like Whatsapp, Facebook Instagram etc. you can share your videos on your family group and in your friends group and ask them to share your video to others.
- Purchase YouTube subscribers:- People nowadays want to become famous or a YouTube face but this is not as much easy as you think. For that you guys need subscribers in thousands or in millions but for a new comers it’s not easy to get this number of subscribers in 2-3 videos. For that reason there are some service providers who provide genuine and real subscribers in a very low amount. So you guys can contact them and get a number of subscribers at a very cheap price.
- Optimize your channel:- You have to optimize your channel by yourself or you can get this service by professionals who have experience in this field. They can suggest how to make your channel effective and attractive and what kind of a thing you have to do for growing your channel.