Starting a website may seem easy but finding out the right web hosting service provider is a crucial and difficult task. There are numerous cheap web hosting companies like Onohosting available in the market. Choosing one of them or searching for the best among them is not a cake walk. It can be exhausting to find out which one offers you the best plan. Hence, it may happen that you might end up choosing the wrong one. But don’t worry, you are not bonded with that particular web hosting company for a lifetime.
Luckily, there are several signs that might indicate when it is time to change your host and move towards a new one. Changing your website hosting provider can help you to enhance your website’s performance as it should. It is possible and really common to experience some issues with your website without actually knowing why so. Therefore, in this article we have gathered some essential signs to know when it is time to migrate to a new hosting company.
- Your website is having a slow loading speed – Well, this one is the easiest to track. A website’s speed helps in ranking it on search engine optimization. If your website is slow to load, it might upset your visitors and they will end up on your competitors website. That’s something no one will ever want right? There are several reasons for slow loading speed like a crowded server and most importantly your server’s location. This is the major factor in deciding how fast your website will deliver the information needed. In some cases it might happen that your site is loading in some locations and causing issues in others. This is mainly because your website hosting provider isn’t offering a Content Delivery Network (CDN). So it’s better to look for a hosting provider that offers CDN.
- If your website experiences more downtime- Downtime is when your website is not available to access. If your website is being unavailable for a few seconds it can cause a great loss. Now imagine how much loss it can cause if your website goes down frequently. If this happens, it will directly impact your users. They will not wait for your website to be available. The most common cause for this to happen is your web hosting service provider. In such a case, moving to someone more reliable is the best thing to do.
- If space your current web hosting company isn’t enough- Every website grows over time, traffic over a website increases too. The host you have chosen may be right at the time of your startup. But with increasing traffic over your website, you will need someone who can handle more traffic and larger files. Simply stating, you will need a cheap reseller hosting in India, who can provide you more space and proves to be efficient in handling traffic to your website. You have to compare the plans of companies you want to opt for. Reason because some of them may particularise in Virtual private networks but do not provide dedicated servers. Others may have dedicated servers but lack storage space. So it’s better to compare each of them before finalizing one.
- Server security is not upto the point – Web hosting service providers are mainly responsible for providing security to your website. But unfortunately, not every one of them prove to be as diligent as they have promised. Any weakness in a website security can give hackers access to that particular website and all the crucial data stored. Well, investing in a secured web hosting service can be a smart move. If you are facing any kind of problem related to security, you must switch on to someone offering great service. This will help in securing all your data.
- Your current web hosting service provider is getting way too expensive- It is not compulsory to go for an expensive plan, especially when your website is small and not using enough resources. Expensive plan doesn’t always mean the best. If you are finding your current web hosting service providers way too costly as compared to the facilities you are being provided with, you can change them. Opt for an affordable plan with essential services.
So till now you might have already collected enough information regarding when you should think of switching to some other web hosting service provider. If you are facing any of the above mentioned issues, you must go for someone better.