Accounting comes under those heavy tasks which require several dynamic aspects of the subject at the same time.
To achieve these dynamic aspects and acquire error-free results every time the best accounting laptop should be on your desk. Best accounting laptop knows how the workload needs to be accompanied.
In this guide, we will list top-notch laptops that are best suited for accountings. Apart from this, top 5 laptop choices to pick the one that suits best for your professional workflow
So, Let’s Get Started!
What Makes Accounting Professional Laptops Unique
If we talk about what features you must check before making any choice then these are-
- Processor– It’s something like your Laptop’s heart. Currently, both AMD and Intel are among the leading ones, you can go with any one of these.
- RAM– Random Access Memory, more or less your laptop speed depends on the RAM size. Go for the highest choice available in your budget.
- Operating System– Here the capability matters in between the embedded features and your device OS.
- Battery Life– A long battery life of up to 6-7 hours should be there with fast charging support.
- Storage– From HDD, SSD, SSHD go for SSHD/ HDD for large and speed storage. Speed matters a lot when you are looking for a laptop that is compatible with accounting jobs.
We think you know now, what must be there in your accounting laptop.
So, Here Is the List of Laptops you can buy as an Accounting Professional.
BEST LAPTOPS TO BUY AS AN ACCOUNTING PROFESSIONAL IN 2021
1. New Apple MacBook Pro with Apple M1 Chip
Latest from the MacBook series with SSD storage and lightweight design, perfect for professionals who attend regular meetings.
- RAM: Available in both 8GB and 16GB variants.
- SSD Storage: Two storage options, 256GB and 512GB, if budget allows go for the highest one.
- Processor: Comes with latest Apple M1 chip; 8-core GPU; 8-core CPU. To give lighting fast speed 4 performance cores and 4 efficiency cores are embedded.
- Display Size: Medium size 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Retina display.
- Weight: Low 3.0 pounds lightweight design.
2. New Apple MacBook Pro
Second best professional laptop for accounting in MacBook series. It comes with a big size display to add multiple tasks in one window.
- RAM: Latest 16 GB RAM support.
- SSD Storage: Super fast 512GB SSD.
- HDD Storage: It allows you to expand your storage upto 1TB HDD.
- Processor: Comes with the latest 2.6GHz 6-core Intel Core i7 9th-generation processor for best performance.
- Display Size: Large screen size of 16-inch diagonally measured. Also, LED-backlit Retina display to reduce eye pressure.
- Weight: Quite heavy around 4.3 pounds (2.0 kg).
3. Microsoft Surface Pro 7
If your accounting workload asks for super fast storage, but your low budget won’t allow for Mac here then definitely Microsoft Surface Pro 7 will be an excellent pick. A strong build and Microsoft support is enough to tackle all accounting tasks you throw.
- RAM: Not the maximum one, but medium best 8 GB RAM support.
- SSD Storage: Super fast 128GB SSD storage support with additional HDD choice.
- Processor: Latest Intel Core i5 processor with 10th generation, you probably get to see this is high range laptop models.
- Display Size: Small 12.3 inches display size. Also, full touch screen support.
- Weight: Lightweight 1.1 pounds design.
4. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Business Laptop
Particularly made for a business professional. Everything that an accounting professional asks for in a limited budget. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 has the latest i5 8th processor to handle heaving tasking and speed functioning.
- RAM: Medium best 8 GB RAM support with incrementation allowed.
- SSD Storage: High speed 512GB SSD storage.
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8265U 8th Generation Processor
- Display Size: Medium size 14 inches screen. You get a brilliant FHD display with auto blue filter.
- Weight: 5 pounds
5. Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop
Solid build and DDR4 RAM support for easy functioning. The slim design gives a professional look and easy portability. What’s more interesting is the variants it offers.
- RAM: Two options available here 4 GB and 8GB DDR4, our recommendation will be 8GB to perform heavy accounting stuff simultaneously.
- SSD Storage: Acer Aspire 5 comes in three different storage variants 128GB/256GB/512GB.
- Processor: Like storage you get three different processor support: Ryzen 3/Ryzen 5/Ryzen 7. If your accounting work needs heavy tasking then Ryzen 7 stands best for you.
- Display Size: Medium size 15.6 inches LED-backlit IPS display.
- Weight: 4 pounds.
These are the top 5 Laptop models with the latest and high-performance in-built support for accounting professionals. If your budget allows you to go for Mac, if not then go for any other from the list.
Paying huge bucks may give you the best features in your laptop, but what when you are limited to a budget. Here you need a perfect guide to know every single thing related before buying a professional laptop for accounting. Hope this guide helps you choose the best laptop that fits your budget and needs.
Make sure you mention your pick below in the comments and also your feedback regarding How far you found this guide informative?