Matrix is the most advanced jewellery design program for jewellery professionals, created by jewelers for jewelers. Matrix helps you make exquisite virtual 3D jewellery in a fraction of the time by combining the power of Rhino with a jeweler-friendly interface. Then print your PDF and see your design come to life. Whether you’re a retailer or a manufacturer, Matrix’s tools make selling, creating, pricing, manufacturing, and marketing jewellery easier. In this article, let’s talk about Matrixgold Jewellery Design Software.
About Matrixgold Jewellery Design Software
Matrix is the tool of choice if you prefer to start from scratch when designing. Matrix is award-winning software that provides step-by-step builders for total creative exploration. Jewelers created it for jewelers.
Matrix is a jewellery-specific CAD suite based on the same fundamental engine as Rhino CAD software but rebuilt from the ground up to make it as accessible and efficient for fine jewelers as possible.
Matrix Gold jewellery Design Software’s Features
- Technology that has won numerous awards
- The world’s most renowned jewelers use it.
- Over 55 schools and universities have had me as a guest lecturer.
- The most advanced jewellery-making gadget ever devised
- For serious jewellery makers, this is the only option.
Matrix features a full range of additional builders and specific tools for making all the repetitive and painful duties of jewellery creation (such as pave and prong settings) fast and straightforward, in addition to all the advantages of Rhino. Matrix will have you creating for production in no time, thanks to all of these extra capabilities.
Matrixgold Jewellery Design Software has simplified several jewellery commands, such as setting stones, and included several builders, such as eternity ring builders, to help speed up the 3D production process. It is the most widely used 3D jewellery creation program on the market.
Clayoo 2.5: Freeform Design
Clayoo is the next step in the evolution of organic modeling software. Clayoo tools are optimized to operate inside Matrix, including SubD, Emboss, and the intuitive Sculpt procedures, which are analogous to carving and molding clay. For a limited time, it’s included with Matrix.
Jewelers designed it for jewelers.
Matrix meets a jeweler’s requirements for exact specs, customer and work administration, quick pricing, and simple ordering and gives practical tools to increase bench efficiency.
V-Ray for Matrix
Create Captivating Render Images Users of any skill level may produce amazing, photo-realistic images using Matrix’s award-winning rendering engine. You may also make animated videos, and Matrix Viewer allows your consumers to see and interact with your 3D ideas.
- The F6 key gives you access to all of the most useful tools when doing typical tasks.
- Parts you build are automatically saved with your design history, allowing you to make changes at any moment.
- View weight calculations in various metal qualities at any point during the design process.
- Begin a new project. Submit a CAD Model order from within the software, and Stuller will handle the rest.
- Style Sheets allow you to create a style once and apply it to several elements at once.
- Use the versatile library elements as-is or easily alter them to achieve the desired result.
- Texture Builder adds 3D depth to 2D images.
MatrixGold gives advanced CAD solutions a new level. It combines top Matrix and RhinoGold capabilities with CounterSketch’s streamlined interface. MatrixGold gives you more power, a curated toolkit, a simple process, and increased productivity.