If you have bought a new Airtel SIM card, you can check your Airtel number. If you have forgotten your Airtel phone number, this article may be of use to you. Many people nowadays have many SIM cards and switch them in and out of their phones on a regular basis. They sometimes forget which number SIM card they have on their phone, and no plan is activated as a result. A similar thing applies to new SIM card purchasers; occasionally the mobile number written on the SIM card packaging is not clearly visible, making it impossible for the consumer to identify the mobile number.
If you are having trouble with something similar, this article is for you. In this post, we will show you checking your Airtel number. And how to find out what your mobile number is. We have included four distinct methods for quickly identifying the mobile number. You should read all the information carefully and try to airtel number check very quickly. All of these ways are 100 percent effective and only work with Airtel SIM cards to buy with airtel sms pack.
Find Out Your Airtel Phone Number By Dialing Code
- Open the dialer app on your phone.
- Make a call using the USSD code *282#.
- Wait a few seconds for your Airtel SIM number to appear.
- Your Airtel number will appear on the screen of your phone within a few seconds.
Check Airtel Number Using APP
- Using the Thanks App, you can check your Airtel SIM number.
- To begin, go to the app store and download the Airtel Thanks app.
- Open the Airtel app and enter your OTP to log in to your account.
- Your Airtel mobile number will appear on the screen after you have successfully logged in.
- Check to see if you are in the “Home” section.
- That’s all there is to it; make a note of your phone number for future reference.
Check Through Dialing Other Phone Number
This is the simplest and quickest method for determining your own phone number. This method can be used by anyone. One disadvantage of this strategy is that in order to make a call, your phone number must have an active pack. To find your Airtel number, follow the steps below:
- Take out your phone and open the dialer application.
- Make a phone call to any of your friends or family members.
- After you have made a call, ask your friend or family member to check their incoming call data and give them your phone number.
- If you have a friend with you, the process will be much easier.
- Save your phone number in case you need it again.
Then they will then provide you with all of the necessary information, including the validity of your plan, plan details, and your mobile number. Alternatively, you can contact an Airtel customer service representative who will assist you in locating your cellphone number. If you are ready to check your Airtel number then you have done because we have discussed all three methods to check your new Airtel SIM number.