The Oracle cloud-based NetSuite is a one-stop hub that provides a unified platform to its clients. Its amalgamation of ERP/financials, business management suite, e-commerce and CRM is the feature that simplifies clients’ life. NetSuite provides unique and exclusive packages for every customer, including licensing, implementation, and integration. It is facilitating over 42,000 customers. NetSuite pricing varies depending on the company’s industry and size. NetSuite also offers SuiteSuccess Implementation, a template-based NetSuite implementation solution. SuiteSuccess implementation employs tried-and-true drive best practices to build the system. Each tier is entirely expandable, customized, and upgradeable to the next.
However, if you want to check your company’s eligibility for NetSuite ERP implementation, you can use the guide below:
- NetSuite is a cloud-based company management software that is highly adaptable and scalable, with built-in business intelligence. According to business needs, NetSuite has introduced 3 tier model depending on the company size and functionality.
- NetSuite is pertinent for company sizes between 20-200 and revenue between 2-75 million dollars. Its implementation depends upon the user count and total subsidiaries and locations.
- The starter edition is most suited for start-ups and small businesses. As the company expands, clients can upgrade their licenses and seamlessly move their workflows from one tier to another, i.e., from starter to midmarket to enterprise edition.
- NetSuite pricing depends on three things: licensing, implementation, and integration. The license fee is a one-time fixed payment in the first year. NetSuite gives authorization to clients for a minimum of 3 years and a maximum of 5 years, after which the clients must renew it.
- For implementation and integration, NetSuite pricing encompasses the size of data migration and the number of users, customizations, integrations, and locations linked with the company. NetSuite is a singular platform with open APIs and can integrate several platforms like Shopify, Amazon, Magento and others.
NetSuite’s ERP (enterprise resource planning) provides several features for its clients, which include:
- General Ledger (GL)
- Accounts Payable (AP)
- Accounts Receivables
- Accounts Receivables (AR)
- Inventory management
- Order entry
- Expense & Financial reporting
- Shipping management
- Bank management
- Basic project management capabilities
- Basic time & expense management
- Currency and language support (for NetSuite Mid-Market & Enterprise edition)
- Dashboards in real-time with basic business reporting features
- Basic customer Support
Some of its CRM features include:
- Order and quotation management using Salesforce Automation (SFA)
- Marketing automation
- Partner relationship management
- Essential Customer service/support tools
- Basic productivity management tools
Why choose ERP Buddies for your ERP implementation?
ERP Buddies is a North American NetSuite solution provider (Software Vendor) with diverse experience in implementing ERP systems for multiple companies across broad industry verticals with a proper cloud solution. Our experts, NetSuite integration partner/s, assist clients throughout the entire implementation process with on-site support and consultation and additional assistance in customizing your system functionality to guarantee it meets your business needs. Our professionals are available internationally and make it a point to produce a seamless and good experience for clients, with offices in the United States, Canada (North America), the Philippines, India (Asia), the United Kingdom, and Spain (Europe).
As part of our after-sales services, we provide our clients with 160 hours of quarterly support. We help the client with the licensing process and its implementation and integration. Due to its steep learning curve, we train the client to use NetSuite, which is included in the implementation cost. It takes 66 days to go live. As NetSuite solution providers, we empower our clients fully.