Can I watch Netflix without the Internet?
Stranger Things, La Casa de Papel, Riverdale … The Netflix streaming platform provides its subscribers with many videos on demand . A godsend for moviegoers and serienjunkies, who can recreate the cinema experience from their sofa. Since its launch, the platform has launched numerous extensions. Like Netflix Party , which allows you to watch the same screen remotely and comment on the film with friends, a download service is available. Very easy to use, this possibility allows you to watch movies and series if your internet connection is slow or not working.
How to download a Netflix movie on phone or tablet?
First of all, it is important to note that the download service does not work for all the titles available in the catalog. The main films and series available for download are mostly original Netflix creations. These are recognizable by the little red N which is at the top left of the posters. Whether on your phone, tablet or computer, know that the content is saved directly in the memory of your device.
- Start by making sure that there is enough space available to be able to download your movie or series.
- Then open the Netflix app and choose the content to download.
- For movies, under the red “play” bar, you have a small series of icons (my list, rate, share, download). Click the “download” button that looks like an arrow at the bottom . The download will start.
- For episodes, click on the “episodes” button. The list of the different episodes is displayed below, you have to scroll to scroll through the contents. Next to each thumbnail you have the episode title and an icon that looks like an arrow that goes down. Click on it. The download will start.
- To indicate the progress of the download, a small circle fills up as the step advances.
If you cannot find the “download” button or the arrow, it means that the content is not available for download.
How to download Netflix movies to the computer?
Note that this option is not available on all computers . Only computers with Windows 10 can do this. To find out if you can download Netflix content from your computer, just see if you have the Netflix app on it. If you watch Netflix from the website, you will not be able to save the movies or episodes on your computer. Do you have Windows 10? The procedure for downloading to your computer is the same as for a tablet or smartphone . Open the app, choose the content you are interested in and click on the download icon which looks like an arrow at the bottom.
How to watch a movie without an internet connection?
To download, it is essential to have an internet connection. It may happen that your device is set to download only WIFI, in which case, you will not be able to download the contents while being only in 4G. This option can be adjusted in the settings of your device. Once the movie or episode is recorded, you no longer need the internet to watch it. All you have to do is go to the “Downloads” section at the bottom right of your screen . All the content you have saved on your device will then be displayed. To watch them, just click on the thumbnail, as you normally would. Please note that the videos are not available indefinitely. If the Netflix catalog is renewed each month with new content, some are also leaving the platform. When your video is doomed to disappear, Netflix warns you by notifying it in orange.